No More Heroes

Draynar

Veteran X
Ggot it from Gamefly today and beat first two bosses, and so far after getting used to the camera I gotta say it's pretty cool.

The normal enemies kinda feel like you're playing a 3d version of final fight only bloodier with cooler moves so very entertaining if mindless, and the bosses are just really stylish. Playing it on normal diff and bosses aren't pushovers like the normal enemies but I wouldn't say they are hard yet either.

So who else is enjoying this bizarre game?

I've already played through it. It's a great game, but it doesn't go without its fair share of problems. The Overworld hub is useless, and pretty repetitive. There's absolutely nothing to do in it aside from a few side missions. Also, while I love the art style, the graphics just feel so.. low budget. But it's a wii game, so I know I can't expect it to look like Bioshock. The bike controls take a bit of getting used to. It's annoying as fuck when you want to do a quick turn and you end up jumping the bike into a wall.

The dialog and story are hilarious though. I'd say the last 15 or so minutes of the game are truly epic. I was worried that the combat would get boring after a while, but I'm happy to say it didn't. I had fun with it. Overall, the game was pretty enjoyable. It's a very short game though. It's a definite renter.

I got some more time to play so did third boss tonight. Took me like 5 times (medium diff) bosses do not let you make ANY mistakes thats for damn sure

"We can be Heroes..."

bowie10.JPG

Whatever happened to Leon Trotsky ?
He got an ice pick
That made his ears burn

Whatever happened to dear old Lenny ?
The great Elmyra, and Sancho Panza ?
Whatever happened to the heroes ?
Whatever happened to the heroes ?

Whatever happened to all the heroes ?
All the Shakespearoes ?
They watched their Rome burn