Ninja Please

fuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah i do

so i took an overnight ferry from osaka to busan. got to busan this morning and hopped a train to seoul. get to seoul in the early afternoon and i call up haggis and im like "yo nigga im in yo apartment building" but this nigga is at work and doesnt get his dinner break until like 6:30 and wont be back at his building to let me in his crib until 7. so he tells me to go downstairs, theres a cafe with sandwiches and coffee and shit and the girl who owns it speaks english and japanese. baller.

so i get downstairs and i see the sandwich/coffee shop and theres this suuuuuuuper cute chick working and im like YES THIS IS HER and i go "So, you're the one who speaks English?" and she is like "uhh.... little.... sorry..." so i smile and order a coffee and a sandwich. im sitting there waiting for my sandwich and this slightly older chick walks up and goes "oh im sorry, she's too shy to try to speak english, how are you?" end up talking to her for like 3 and a half hours until haggis gets back from work. will prolly go there again tomorrow for lunch.

anywho, meet up with haggis, we walk around his neighborhood for a few, shoot the shit. he's back at work now. im at his crib upping his postcount.

going to the north korean border on saturday. hopefully fucking some korean chicks in the meantime.

how are you tbob and the rest of tw?

dude I will come over and take the no english chick off your hands so you can bang the other one. my last 4 girlfriends have all been no english FOB chicks. I can handle that shit.

sorry friend the english speaking one is married and apparently lives in this building with her hubby so i doubt i can smash that unless i get really lucky

but there are a million little yellow hotties running around here so no problem.

first impressions: koreans are still hot. japanese chicks have much better fashion sense and have no problem getting super slutty with their clothing. but overall im not complaining..

japanese girls will wear short skirts and thigh-high stockings out just to go to the convenience store on the corner

korean girls dress like american girls dressed two years ago. fortunately they're actually skinny enough here to pull it off though which is a nice change of pace from fat chicks trying to look hot with their muffin tops and fat arms

sounds like i need to get to japan then. i have family that have lived in tokyo for decades.

can lgbr secure me a job? pls ty.

mayhaps. what are your qualifications?

and tokyo isnt really where you want to live. tokyo is a great place to work and a shitty place to live. but if you've got family there, go for it. osaka is cooler by far.

in broad terms, im in IT as an sysadmin in a noc currently hating my life doing 3rd shift (overnights)

edit;
oh yeah, i remember you all saying tokyo was bleh in another japan thread. anywhere in japan sounds chill. im due for a visit to them.

you can get an english teaching job e-z

if you go to tokyo, you can make probably 2,500-3,000 usd a month, but its more expensive to live there

in osaka you'll make closer to 2,200-2,600 usd a month but everything is a little cheaper.

how old are you? if you're in your 20's you might be able to get into the government operated/funded JET program (which is a great start). they'll teach you how to teach, tell you where to teach, subsidize your housing, take care of all your necessities like a bank account, your visa, train passes, etc.

if you go to a corporate school, they dont train as well as they typically look for former JETs to hire and send them out teaching but you can still get into it. don't look into interact at all. ECC is a big one right now. most will sign you up for a 1 year contract and sponsor your visa.

edit: cause im in an apartment with unlocked doors and im fuckin laaaaazyyyyyyyy

unnnnnnnnngggggggg

but if you're wondering if its really me or not

nigger nigger nigger nigger

there, now you know

edit: JESUS FUCK I'LL DO IT, CHRIST

Back