nikon D700

they won't announce it until august, and even then, it won't be available (unless you preorder) until this time next year.

so I was wrong, it got announced, along with some TS lenses and an sb-800 upgrade. I only care about the new flash, personally. The d700 is an fx sensor in a dx body.. whats the fucking point?

they also released new d300 firmware to fix the ONLY issue ive ever had with mine. my d3 has been totally bug-free. so im overall happy.

awesome. i was actually going to get one last night, but figured i'd do some last minute research on prices, package deals, etc.

i'm really excited.
I got the two lens package from INKD40K2A Nikon D40 6.1 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera Two Lens Kit, with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX & 55mm - 200mm f/4-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR (Vibration Reduction) - USA Warranty if you're still looking. That, along with the 2GB card for like $13, $8 UV filter, and $40 case, seems to be all that I need right now. Good luck in your purchase.

ashtonnikonua0.png

I got the two lens package from INKD40K2A Nikon D40 6.1 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera Two Lens Kit, with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX & 55mm - 200mm f/4-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR (Vibration Reduction) - USA Warranty if you're still looking. That, along with the 2GB card for like $13, $8 UV filter, and $40 case, seems to be all that I need right now. Good luck in your purchase.

That's the package I got, actually.

Here's one of my first cool pictures! It's a squirrel with a peanut!

DSC_0037.JPG

I don't care what anyone says, fuck lightweight cameras, the best feeling in the world is holding a rock-solid pro body like the d3 or 1d or whatever. Hell even the d300 gripped does the job. I dunno why'd you stick a pro sensor in a normal body. And they stuck a flash on it too, what the fuck.

Back