giphy.gif

we learned that brother against brother happened in the civil war
to help free the slaves
so we can be
one multicultural nation
under God
with an awesome constitution

Last edited:
Well good. I am glad we learned some things. Along with the information that Nico is gay. It's nice to see the board growing in diversity and acceptance.

I feel like brasstax asked that question to feel validated for being a fag.

I'm not gay bro. Sorry to disappoint you.

While I miss a place that I can tell everyone how big my shit was or when I just farted, it's just not worth it. Ya'll are fuckin zoomers and boring af. Let it be.

Maybe if you can just admit you are a little gay in the heart, that will be good enough.

You don't have to suck dicks to be gay at heart. You can still be a man and hang out with others who are gay in the heart. Possibly even gay in the ass if they catch. But, that doesn't have to be you. There is no saying like "It's only gay if your heart balls touch". No. You can rub heart balls all you want, Nico. But until your actual real balls touch? You are golden. Just laugh it off and say - I'm not IRL gay. Maybe a little gay in the heart but not IRL gay".

You will be surprised at how many doors that opens and makes the gay part of the heart dance like a ballerina.

While I miss a place that I can tell everyone how big my shit was or when I just farted, it's just not worth it. Ya'll are fuckin zoomers and boring af. Let it be.

Well we're going to play Tarkov with Vanster and it will be great. You can come to my discord server. It's safe there nico. Plus i boosted the server so we get good quality streams. :sunny:

Back