[NHL] Do you guys smell that???

Im actually looking foward to watching Detroit/Pittsburg in the finals

Its going to be really good for the NHL, can they fix it so it goes 7?

Is VS covering it for everyone, or just where I'm at (Ohio)?

I've loved watching the playoffs, and I hope they pick up a solid schedule for the upcoming season...

(Tired of watching Blue Jackets get pummeled on Sports Time Ohio :()

Yeah we needed another thread for this. Whoopdeedoo, your fave hockey team is winning in the playoffs. I wonder how the Pens would handle adversity like losing their best defensemen before the series started, and then their 2nd best D getting a puck in the face requiring 50 stitches. That the Flyers played this as tough as they have is a huge accomplishment. You're probably too much a douchebag to acknowledge that though.

Yeah we needed another thread for this. Whoopdeedoo, your fave hockey team is winning in the playoffs. I wonder how the Pens would handle adversity like losing their best defensemen before the series started, and then their 2nd best D getting a puck in the face requiring 50 stitches. That the Flyers played this as tough as they have is a huge accomplishment. You're probably too much a douchebag to acknowledge that though.
How about having your star player, starting goalie, and several other depth players out most of the regular season and still taking a number 2 seed in the playoffs douche bag. At one point I think the pens had seven players called up from the minors and STILL found a way to win. I'm sorry for your two defensemen.

the flyers have played tough despite this fact but if you think the flyers are the better team you are mistaken

How about having your star player, starting goalie, and several other depth players out most of the regular season and still taking a number 2 seed in the playoffs douche bag. At one point I think the pens had seven players called up from the minors and STILL found a way to win. I'm sorry for your two defensemen.

You clearly don't know much about Hockey, if you want to compare the Pens injuries to the Flyers, not to mention that last year the Flyers were *last* in the entire NHL. Did you for example, realize that the Flyers top scorer last year, was out this entire year with a concussion? I didn't brink that up at all, asshat. My point had nothing to do with the regular season, it had to do with the *playoffs*. See if you can wrap your simple mind around the difference.

And who invited you into the argument anyways -- I mean are you that much of a fanboy. Geez, I used to think that PA was a great state, but dickwads like you make me happy I left. I am not only a hockey fan, but a player (division 1AA). I watched the playoffs last year when the Flyers were in last place. I can appreciate how the Pens have come along and rebounded from some tough years. In short, I appreciate seeing the greatest game on earth played to its fullest. Sorry but what happened to the Flyers is the worst kind of luck there is, and it diminishes the playoff series. Would I like to see the Flyers win? Absolutely. Will I cry like a bitch if they lose? No. Would I post assinine threads like this one if they pulled out a miraculous comeback? Sorry, I have too much class for that. You're probably the type that just learned what a puck was, now that your home team actually made the playoffs.

Back