[ngfm]Should Hope Solo be playing football? [ngfm]

Should Hope Solo be playing football now?

• Total voters
i dont think you should lose your livelihood or have your career ended for shit you do outside work/the game.

if the courts decide she needs to be punished then she gets punished legally, and if that impedes her from doing her job then she gets fired/fined/whatever

but something that doesnt affect work performance shouldn't affect work performance.

if my boss fired me for slapping my wife in the privacy of my own home while not representing the business or at any business function i'd sue the fuck out of him because that shit is wrong.

take michael vick for example. i know a lot of you will disagree with me, and i love dogs and think what he did was rotten as fuck, but the league did the right thing takign him back.

the united states of weekly outrage needs to take a fucking chill pill

Last edited:
CKicA5A.png

i dont think you should lose your livelihood or have your career ended for shit you do outside work/the game.

if the courts decide she needs to be punished then she gets punished legally, and if that impedes her from doing her job then she gets fired/fined/whatever

but something that doesnt affect work performance shouldn't affect work performance.

if my boss fired me for slapping my wife in the privacy of my own home while not representing the business or at any business function i'd sue the fuck out of him because that shit is wrong.

take michael vick for example. i know a lot of you will disagree with me, and i love dogs and think what he did was rotten as fuck, but the league did the right thing takign him back.

the united states of weekly outrage needs to take a fucking chill pill

you'd sue and you'd lose dumbass

The success of Jewmedia© societal shaping cannot be under estimated. 20 years ago, this wouldn't warrant more than marriage counselling.

How perverse, how violent to take away a person's livelihood for something that wouldn't cost $5K in lawyers fees to get probation.

But we live in a carings and sharings societar, so the media needs to play up how awful this is, be indignant, pretend there's massive umbrage - give vent to raging loveless feminazi's and the white knighted charlies (u) riding in with their cherry pit balls all scrunched tite to the sphincter: Familiar, kwago, Lord Elessar, slush

Somewhat less pink, the beta's: ajs123, Boomerman, ICFire, LGBR, sheex, Sparty, TF_Grungir, Thingfish, Veniggs

Rice must be pissed (but he'll get back in within a year) losing out on millions cause his fiancé (now wife) was such a bitch she got hit, no doubt due to the emotional abuse she war spewing. Sorry Jewmedia© that must men don't have the social skills to counter emotional abuse, and at times, end up lashing back the only way they know how.

I hope Rice sues the NFL of sanctimonious billionaires for a billion, or is quickly (forthwith!) reinstated.

That is all.

We've all seen her asshole now so there's nowhere left to go but down. She may as well be allowed to play her game.

i would normally say let the law handle it and stay out of private peoples lives

including nfl players

but with the current witch hunt, make an example out of her too

this one sided anti male feminazi shit has gone too far

can a pro athlete even hang out with a female anymore without feeling like she might scratch herself in the face and say he did it

is that if Solo was medium or ugly, everybody would be calling for her head.

she has a pretty nice body, but truthfully, she's not that hot in the face. she looks kinda like a man in the face.

so gtfo

Back