[NFL] Week 3

Halftime Jax 23 Bal 0
Meh, don't care either way, but it is interesting that an NFL game is being streamed. Another reason people can cut the cord and keep watching content with an internet only connection. I'm watching on my computer with headphones on.

Jamie Erdahl‏Verified account @JamieErdahl

Mike Tomlin just told me @NFLonCBS #Steelers will NOT be participating in the #NationalAnthem today in CHI. Staying in the locker room.
12:01 PM - 24 Sep 2017

Halftime Jax 23 Bal 0
Meh, don't care either way, but it is interesting that an NFL game is being streamed. Another reason people can cut the cord and keep watching content with an internet only connection. I'm watching on my computer with headphones on.

I stream all my games through ace stream link in Reddits NFL live feed thread...best thing ever i have 3 monitors and have 6 games running

dafuck is going on in the jags ravens game? 44-0 as of this post. did Baltimore send U of M instead of the NFL team?

mcleod & darby both out for philly secondary

if giants can't capitalize on this they'll be fucked even if they do figure their ol out

i just want to watch a football game, not a fucking drama fest

fuck the steelers, fuck the bears, fuck the ravens and the english

im going to watch baseball today

Agree, it used to be about players, teamwork, stats, etc...

Now it's about who kneels or doesn't kneel.

Fuck you media assholes.

just wondering, your tendency to get easily wound up here makes that not terribly surprising i guess! take care of yourself

How again am I wound up? Did you honestly think it was my fault that politics entered football? I didn't bring it up.

Back