[NFL] viewing options

Tyrone

Veteran X
how do you go about watching football on Sunday? with the NFL season beginning next week, i find myself short of options to watch non-local games (cablevision sucks).

what do you guys use?

i'm thinking it might even be worth it to get directTV and pickup the sunday ticket

DirectTV is horrible. Go to a bar and hit on white women.

2jexo1z.jpg

how do you go about watching football on Sunday? with the NFL season beginning next week, i find myself short of options to watch non-local games (cablevision sucks).

what do you guys use?

i'm thinking it might even be worth it to get directTV and pickup the sunday ticket

They were running a deal for new customers to get the Sunday Ticket for free. Call them up and ask, worse comes to worse, see if you can get the "Sunday Ticket To Go" which gives you access to watch all the games online. ST is really pricey though, if you can't get discounts. As far as Satellite TV goes, DirecTV is about as good as it gets. Fuck Dish.

what do you guys use?

I can't spend a lot of time watching football on Sundays, so I've become a huge fan of NFL Game Rewind. https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages

It's inexpensive, HD, and I can watch all the games on my computer. The only drawback, which I don't find trouble at all, is I have to wait until Sunday night to watch the games.

I end up watching a lot of football throughout the week.

If I can't watch my team or there's not a good game on in my area I'll just watch RedZone. Didn't think I'd like it but it's actually quite awesome.

I can't spend a lot of time watching football on Sundays, so I've become a huge fan of NFL Game Rewind. https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages

It's inexpensive, HD, and I can watch all the games on my computer. The only drawback, which I don't find trouble at all, is I have to wait until Sunday night to watch the games.

I end up watching a lot of football throughout the week.

Thanks, I was looking for something like that. Are there any other options that you know of?

rewind looks cool. redzone looks good too, but cablevision (again) sucks at making its customers happy.

i need to switch to fios or directtv

Thanks, I was looking for something like that. Are there any other options that you know of?

Sometimes you can get a decent live viewing of games on Justin.tv, but it's not a lock. Games go in and out. Quality suffers. I recommend Game Rewind to everyone.

Back