[NFL] Packers think Vikings tampered with Favre

28K Modem

Contributor
Veteran X
Packers are trying to save face and place the blame on another team, who are considered front runners for Favre. Supposedly, Favre has been talking with current O-Coordinator Darrell Bevell who was a former QB coach in Green Bay.

The most likely way the Vikes could get him would be through a trade. The Vikings don't have many draft picks to offer due to the Allen trade. We could trade Chester Taylor but the Pack already has Ryan Grant in the backfield.

it wouldn't make any sense for brett favre to sign with a different team this late in the off season and be successful. the packers are just bullshitting favre in hopes of getting some trade offers. I think they picked up two quarterbacks in the draft anyway. favre is done

:rofl: Yeah, why would Brad Childress be interested in a Hall of Fame quarterback?

:rolleyes: I see that Vikings signature you've got there. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Minny had gone through some discreet channels to try and talk to Favre.

:rofl: Yeah, why would Brad Childress be interested in a Hall of Fame quarterback?

:rolleyes: I see that Vikings signature you've got there. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Minny had gone through some discreet channels to try and talk to Favre.
If Chili can get his head out his ass then we could easily make a deep playoff run with Favre under center. What would make it even better, the Packer fans would go berzerk.

farve is gay, espn needs to realize this and stop sucking his dick. GB got fucked cuz farve cant make up his god damn mind about playing. This shit has gone on for the past couple of years, and the packers need to bench his ass for a whole season just to prove a point.

It sucks that GB is screwing with Farve so badly. Let him play until he's ready to retire. He's still one of the best QB's in the league and fully capable, if not moreso than the rookie, of getting GB back to a superbowl. He should be allowed to play their until he signs those retirement papers.

I hope he doesn't go play for another team. Especially not a team in the same division.

Yeah, Favre has to ask the league to reinstate him since he is technically classified as retired. They would obviously reinstate him, but still he is technically retired at the moment.

I don't care if they did bend the rules to talk to him. Getting Favre in Minny would be epic. Go Vikes.

farve is gay, espn needs to realize this and stop sucking his dick. GB got fucked cuz farve cant make up his god damn mind about playing. This shit has gone on for the past couple of years, and the packers need to bench his ass for a whole season just to prove a point.
It's incredibly likely they've been pressuring him to retire since the first time around :shrug:

Last edited:
I don't care if they did bend the rules to talk to him. Getting Favre in Minny would be epic. Go Vikes.

You know deep down every non-Green Bay fan wants to see this happen so we can watch the Cheeseheads burn down Lambeau after going 3-13 with 'A-Rod'.

Back