[NFL] Favre says he's not coming back

i wonder if he was sending that bitch pics of him rubbing one out while wearing crocs while his wife was getting treatment for breast cancer

stay classy favre

Well at least there's one difference between now and last year: we're more concerned with pictures of his dick this time around.

Well at least there's one difference between now and last year: we're more concerned with pictures of his dick this time around.

I read the deadspin article. She's hinting she has them but won't produce them - translation - she's looking to get paid. I bet Favre's agent is talking to her right now. He'll have to resolve this first, if Favre wants to come back. Might have to play this season to pay for it.

this makes no sense. farve means you have a chance at a superbowl, a young QB means you could get lucky or you could miss the playoffs.

We never win the Superbowl when we make it anyways.

I would rather have a rebuilding season where we give a quality QB some experience which could lead us towards a dynasty next year, opposed to a fluke off the back of our ex-arch nemesis.

I read the deadspin article. She's hinting she has them but won't produce them - translation - she's looking to get paid. I bet Favre's agent is talking to her right now. He'll have to resolve this first, if Favre wants to come back. Might have to play this season to pay for it.

Hell, just stall her for a year and never pay. After this last season who gives a shit if everyone's seen your dick, because at the end of the day you're Brett Favre.

We never win the Superbowl when we make it anyways.

I would rather have a rebuilding season where we give a quality QB some experience which could lead us towards a dynasty next year, opposed to a fluke off the back of our ex-arch nemesis.
i know you say "we" because you feel connected with the team, but your reasoning is a definite distinction that the ownership won't share with you.

favre as the qb (as much as i hate him because of his drama over the years) gives the vikings a better chance than any other option at playing in the playoffs, and as a direct result more money is brought in for the team.

agree with that or not, but that's how ownership looks at this whole shitstorm and it's why they put up with it.

football teams don't have a long shelf life. you take any legit chance at a super bowl that you can.

and where is this unnamed quality QB needing experience going to come from between now and the start of the season?

lol

Brett Favre finally makes up his mind | ProFootballTalk.com

Scott Hanson of NFL Network reports that Favre is on a jet heading north to Minnesota. We haven't confirmed that news, but we can repeat an email sent out from Brett Favre's official website. The email says:

"Stay tuned for breaking news from the Minnesota Vikings today on Brett Favre's possible return. Visit the Vikings.com and Officialbrettfavre.com for more information."

I hope he plays. He was responsible for some of the greatest games of the season last year, even ones the Vikes lost.

If you like good football you want Favre in the game. Everything else is meaningless as far as I'm concerned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If he does return I wouldn't count on it being game 1 vs the Saints. :p

He's an old ass man so it's no surprise a surgically repaired ankle isn't healing fast, but you can never tell with this guy. I think he honestly just like fucking with people to keep them guessing.

never a more appropriate time for this

panic.gif

Back