[NFL] Fantasy Help

Xero

Contributor
Veteran XV
I have a trade proposal on the block, looking to get opinions on the trade.

I would get Michael Turner and Donovan McNabb
I would trade LT and Jay Cutler

LT has underperformed many times this season, and he's still saying his foot is giving him problems. I'm considering this trade because McNabb is generally a solid QB and I have DeSean Jackson who is turning out to be a great target for McNabb.

Thoughts?

i didn't draft LT because he's a whiny bitch

and it seems like he's lived up to his potential in that area very well this season

^ very true. He's had a couple good games, but overall he's been a big disappointment. I've gotten better points out of Brandon Jacobs this season than LT.

The only thing I'm worried about is the QB deal. I'm hesitant to count on McNabb.

i have less confidence in mcnabb with healthy receivers and no westbrook than i did with mcnabb with no receivers but a healthy westbrook

so honestly i wouldn't do it. cutler is off the charts and LT may not be as consistent but you know they're going to get him the ball.

i wouldnt make that move....instant reject

turner has only been good against bad defences and mcnabb is nowhere near where cutler is. cutler is a fucking beast.

I have LT....

you can't just dump a guy after 5 weeks. Last season I drafted Steven jackson as the #2 overall pick - he was injured for the first half of the season... however I played him in the second half and he put me through the playoffs.

Sometimes having a good guy on a team that has nothing to lose is better than a good guy on a team thats going into the playoffs strong - they tend to sit him when you need him the most (your fantasy playoffs).

Michael turner has done well - but in week 12 is he going to be wroth anything? donno, i'd take my chances with LT over a falcons running back.

My experience is the people who make the most roster changes the first several weeks after the draft, are the people that don't win....

so I say no, don't trade.

turner has had 2 good games against 2 shitty ass defenses. when he faces a good defense, he has done absolutely nothing. the chargers will get better and LTs numbers will go up.

cutler is much better than mcnabb imo. he plays in an easier division, will have an easier schedule and is the QB for the best offence in the NFL. also, there hasnt been any injury concerns with cutler like there has been for mcnabb.

no no no no no no no

Back