[NFL] Colts cleared of "soundgate" but still being investigated for...

I hope that we get to hear about the Pats breaking some omerta-like NFL code by complaining, just like we had to hear about Mangini breaking the "code" last time an issue of cheating came up.

When I read 'large amounts of money' I don't think ~$100 or so for a ticket that most fans pay

I think thousands of dollars for a special VIP section somewhere so people can be obnoxious right by the other team :shrug:

So fans of one team try to distract the opposing team with excess noise when they have the ball? Good thing this doesn't happen in basketball or it might be hard to shoot a free throw.

I so wanted to find a pic of Dirk Nowitzki shooting a free throw with all the Hasselhoff faces in the background. I failed though

1. I got the joke.

2. Colts lost.

3. I will be at the next Colts game with a laser pointer in Payton's eye.

This thread has been painful to read, so I stopped and am just going to reply.

I was on the noisegate band-wagon, but that is the dumbest article ever. Sounds like season ticket holders pay lots of money for their tickets and then wear team colors - ZOMG!!!!!!!

If it was coordinated, they'd probably be there for free, wear different colors, etc...

it gets better and better.

HAHAHAhAHAHAH

This thread has been painful to read, so I stopped and am just going to reply.

I was on the noisegate band-wagon, but that is the dumbest article ever. Sounds like season ticket holders pay lots of money for their tickets and then wear team colors - ZOMG!!!!!!!

If it was coordinated, they'd probably be there for free, wear different colors, etc...

Sweet gentle Jesus you are dumb as fuck, you fucking fuck.

Sweet gentle Jesus you are dumb as fuck, you fucking fuck.

hahahaaaaaaaaa

words cannot explain how hard i'm laughing right now. i was going to go to bed, figured i'd bumpt hte thread.

but it keeps getting better and better, i cannot go to bed now.

hahahaaaaaaaaa

words cannot explain how hard i'm laughing right now. i was going to go to bed, figured i'd bumpt hte thread.

but it keeps getting better and better, i cannot go to bed now.

No shit, it's been explained plenty of times.

No shit, it's been explained plenty of times.
it goes to show
a) how many people here post on something w/o understanding it
b) how many people post w/o reading the thread.

i just think its hilarious that I found this at the bottom of the list, bumpbed it saying it was funny, and then 2 more people come in and do the same shit.

Back