[NFL] Bulger out, Frerotte in.

Gus Frerotte is a fucking cry baby pussy...wat was it 98 when norv turner benched his ass and he started crying on the sidelines....wat a fucking bitch

Good thing he got that big contract. :rofl:

When was the last year Bulger was healthy all season long? Seems so fragile, and with their O-line in shambles, he may not recover. Broken ribs are a bitch, I can't imagine playing football with them.

our season was fucked when jackson went down

this is just salt in the wound

Really? I would have thought your season was fucked when like 6 lineman went down. Jackson hadn't been doing shit, up until the point he got hurt, which was surprising to me.

weve traditionally had shitty lineman (especially because orlando pace is ALWAYS FUCKING HURT) and still jackson managed to have a bad ass season last year

while i think brian leonard has talent, he wont have the same impact steven jackson had

Romo is going around championing the backup QB by destroying the opposing teams starters and freeing their backups!

This sort of thing always happens to the video Rams on my copy of Madden.

There is obviously a conspiracy.

weve traditionally had shitty lineman (especially because orlando pace is ALWAYS FUCKING HURT) and still jackson managed to have a bad ass season last year

while i think brian leonard has talent, he wont have the same impact steven jackson had

It is hard to say, but I would figure traditionally the Rams have had at least good o-lineman. From the days of the GSOT, with Faulk killing it, the line has been pretty solid, not great, but not bad.

I think the inconsistency on the oline this year has killed them, and Jackson just hasn't been able to carry the team on his back. Holt hasn't been his usual self, and it looks like the team misses Curtis more than they thought.

Something big will have to turn it around for them, at this pace they are set to be last in the league.

Back