[NFL] 2018 Regular Season

The Gaze experiment has failed with him being the Quarterback Whisperer. Tannehill is still the same QB he was 7 years ago. He may be a little better, but still throws the ball to the other team.

Was listening to the talk show on AM radio this morning. They summed it up perfectly. Miami has no pass rush and the lineman are being paid a shit ton of money. I believe these people are paid a bunch because the agents work to get them what others are making, even if they haven't done anything. 3 of the 4 linemen should be let go. Many positions need to be replaced but it's going to take over a year to do it. The team is fucked because so many are making huge salaries. Basically, the same team is coming back next year.

Then there's the QB situation of not drafting anyone to replace Tannehill when he gets injured. Tannehill is another one paid a shit ton of money, for not doing anything.
Ryan Tannehill Contract Details, Salary Cap Breakdowns, Salaries, Bonuses | Spotrac
Yes, Tanehill will probably do well on a different team, but when the game is on the line, he chokes. This is an off year for the QB draft, and Miami won't be anywhere near the top. In typical Miami style, they'll probably give a shit ton of money to a wash up from another team.

Last edited:

:ftard:

“I think he’s (Jackson) more than qualified,” Lewis told reporters on Monday, via ESPN. “I think he’s been in a couple of difficult situations (in Oakland and Cleveland), and that’s tough, and it hasn’t broke his way. But I think he’s an excellent football coach, he’s a great motivator, he’s detailed. So I think he deserves an opportunity, if not here, somewhere else.”

Marvin Lewis endorses Hue Jackson to replace him as Bengals head coach.

I wouldnt be suprised if they jump to hire him to meet black coach quota of the nfl now that wilks/bowels/vance /hue jackson/ lewis all fired in one day

yeah, ravens deserved to lose that game really with the way they played 2nd half.

I think Mayfield is going to be the new Tom Brady

:rofl:

No way. Mayfield is good, and he will be in the NFL for a long time helping the Browns, but he is no Brady, and not a great quarterback, just a good one. Mahones, now there is a candidate for the next GOAT though will see how teams adjust to him in the future...

:rofl:

No way. Mayfield is good, and he will be in the NFL for a long time helping the Browns, but he is no Brady, and not a great quarterback, just a good one. Mahones, now there is a candidate for the next GOAT though will see how teams adjust to him in the future...

I tend to agree, but guardedly optimistic about QBs that shine their rookie years. Seen too many great rookie years become nothing Noteworthy their following years. So time will tell

yeah, ravens deserved to lose that game really with the way they played 2nd half.

I think Mayfield is going to be the new Tom Brady

:lol: yes because their background, temperament and football IQ are so similiar

Go back to Reeeing at trump shirts and let the grownups talk

Thx

Vic fangio gonna get hc job

Been the best d coordinator in football since 49ers absolutely no doubt about it

Adam gase might not be head coach material but he should get hired hes good

Back