Nexus 5 is out

My gnex still working well... Only small random hints of slowdown in some situations. But I'll probably get the n5 when its more readily available

My gnex still working well... Only small random hints of slowdown in some situations. But I'll probably get the n5 when its more readily available

Mine was doing this recently. Last time I formated it was a year ago. Did it today. Can't even tell I wiped the OS. Everything is synced down to my sms draft /unfinished messages.
Back to its buttery self like when I first got it.

I guess just like Pcs they need a once a year clean start

my gnex still real fast and smooth

what do i need more CPU power for? i ain't exactly trying to find mersenne primes on my phone here

since my gnex i've been upgrading my phone every year...

the price point of the n4 and n5 is just too good. for a device i use 42000 times a day and considering all the other ways i waste money, upgrading the phone seems like a no brainer.

the resolution and LTE make this phone more ideal. the 2300 battery pisses me off though. they should have used something better like the G2

supposedly the battery is better on the n5, but yeah the n4 was shit unless you disabled like 90% of everything

i'm running a stock N4 with everything on and I usually get home each day from work with 70% or more. There was a pretty nasty bluetooth bug that would drain about 15% per hour but once I figured out when it was happening, I could reset it. Then after the new BT stack in 4.3, I haven't had any issues.

I was running a hotspot for over an hour yesterday and still came home with 60% battery.

I bought a N5 32gb. I'm moving away from my HTC Thunderbolt after over 4 years of usage.

I checked out the Note 3, but it is so fucking large. I felt retarded trying to make a call on it.

Why do ergonomics not seem to matter anymore?
not sure i follow; specific?

the size of the note?

it's sort of its value proposition. you trade size for more of a mini tablet hybrid. while the note isn't for me, the people i know that have one seem to like it a lot and are resisting getting a tablet.

Last edited:
Back