News: Tribes: Vengeance Skinning Contest

Cyclo you just owned me. :dropjaw: I'm in love with the inlaid flames on the legs. And the visor is sweet. Ownage right next to Dunce and Trin. Zero that last update is looking much better. I think the skin is just too dark for my tastes.

Zero, your skin is looking great! I wasn't too happy with it before (not that it was bad) because it was so black and still looked early. But you've really done an awesome job, congratulations.

I think most of you have all done wonderful jobs and it's really hard for me to pick a favorite. I LOVE the pilot skin, the trainee skin, but I think my favorite is the blue skin with the flames on the legs... that's just awesome. :)

Zero-Optix said:
Hey that blue does Rock! Very Astronaut looking! Cool stuff!
And thats not a sticker for the logo, but a static decal.. :p
Here is a up close-still working on some textures...
Contest4.jpg
:roller:

that skin is way too busy.

yep but I like it and so do others...Art is all in the details. Thanx for all the nice replies. Ive won already by people wanting my skin for DL. So Im happy with that. :cool:

taoofjord said:
Zero, your skin is looking great! I wasn't too happy with it before (not that it was bad) because it was so black and still looked early. But you've really done an awesome job, congratulations.

I think most of you have all done wonderful jobs and it's really hard for me to pick a favorite. I LOVE the pilot skin, the trainee skin, but I think my favorite is the blue skin with the flames on the legs... that's just awesome. :)

I showed this alot but I got a lot of help from everyone here! But when I show a skin its never fully done. Im still adding and subtracting from it. You will see the final in a couple of days.

Cyclo, I like your skin a lot, but as other people have said, I think the colors need to be changed....it's too close to the imperial colors right now.

Got Haggis? said:
Cyclo, I like your skin a lot, but as other people have said, I think the colors need to be changed....it's too close to the imperial colors right now.

maybe he can change it along the lines of :

example.jpg

just a suggestion

Back