News: TribalWar: The Musical

heh im just joshin... i was on t2p staff for like a whole month as Dogmeat and i think all i did was write up a tribes 2 preview article that never got published cause the week after that the site shut down, at the time though i was under the impression that the existing staff there were getting Adminned here on Tw... so i was pretty ticked off at first but little did i know

heh

i was with badkarma.net for a long time before that, i wonder if theyve still got my poorly-written shit on there

PyroTeknik said:
I don't either, and I've been with T2P since day one.
Before it was even T2P and had that other domain name.
:rawr:
Good ol' times of Mr. Apple getting owned by Col.

tribes2.dk

PyroTeknik said:
Is there still a T2P database somewhere?
Or is it all gone with the wind?

I think I still have the original access database we had before switching over to vB... I know I still have some of the original designs and stuff like that. But they are all scattered in various directories. That was all before I got organized. ;-)

yeah, I just remembering being in the IRC channel when decisions were being made to create a "Tribes2Players" ... and for some reason people got pissed off at me because I kept saying I thoguht it was a good idea but... I calling it "TribesPlayers2." :)

No one remembers me of course but hey, I remember when Colusus left. Can't say it isn't my own fault though... I go to a site for a few months, leave, come back a few months later and stay a while... I end up knowing everyone and no one ever rememebers who the hell I am. Good site though. Can't say I miss it too horribly though with this site still around. :rocker:

Back