[News] Boy trapped in refrigerator eats own foot.

Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.

Attendant: Can I get you something?

Jiveman #2: S'mo fo butter layin' to the bone. Jackin' me up. Tightly.

Attendant: I'm sorry I don't understand.

Jiveman #1: Cutty say he cant hang.

Woman : Oh stewardess, I speak jive.

Attendant: Ohhhh, good.

Woman : He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Attendant: Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine.

Woman : Jus' hang loose blooood. She goonna catch up on the`rebound a de medcide.

Jiveman #2: What it is big mamma, my mamma didn't raise no dummy, I dug her rap.

Woman : Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow.

geschlossen.jpg

"Well, in the beginning the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they all got too big and fat, and so they died and turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and bought Mercedes-Benzes. And then Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. It was horrible!"

Ted Striker: My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.
Elaine Dickinson: When will you be back?
Ted Striker: I can't tell you that. It's classified.

no i'm not

sure you are. I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

great movie. :]

Back