NEWEST Drama Bomb (Fuck Coalition)

Dreads can be insured, most of those were. Thus the real loss is around 500mill per dead maybe. Vs the titan loss which is billions lost, and getting 0 of it back

500 mill is not hard to replace BTW, quite easy actually
Because no one fits officer shit on their dreads. Fuckface. Fly one, then talk.

how's empire skrypt? you owning up some veldspar? LV didnt want that space anyways, right?
Because I spend a lot of time in empire. :shrug: Surely you've spent more time in 0.0 than myself... lol Your originality impresses me.

I went to Jita to sell some shit I looted from a surprisingly well-off goonie and learned about [Want To Buy] scams so I'd venture to say empire is shit.

What's funny is your attempts to derail this tread don't even come close to the derailment your fuckbag coalition is experiencing.

What's funny is your attempts to derail this tread don't even come close to the derailment your fuckbag coalition is experiencing.

that is some pretty intense nerd rage, you might want to remember it's just a game.

you know what I don't understand, maybe it is my nub showing, but why would the coalition not attack both towers? If they have a force that huge, surely taking down both simultaneously could have been coordinated?

I'd rather know why it seems they always wait until the last minute to blob up and move. If they were already repping when they jumped in, they were already late.

Well crap. I do wish Molle would stop being an ass though(yesterday's April Fools post).
The was definitely the best prank in EVE though.

Evil, lay off the YouTube and do something with yourself, kid. And I can link too... Especially after tonight.

Us shitting on your parade:

Go Gators!

(Yes, I'm a student here. :) )

Last edited:
Back