new tattoo ink is the shizniet.....

he's one of the best going....

he worked miami beach for 5 yrs...and nYc for 4/5...he's back home (upstate nY) with his own shop and his wife and kid...

he's been featured in international tattoo ink mag before...(feature as in chick on cover sporting his ink)...

we're doing my backpiece this summer for a local convention showing...it's gonna rip :p

K-Rex said:
you getting the saber all red and shit? Your ink guy good enough to actually get it to glow and not look like a big red cock?

oh and the saber will be red/purple/glowish for certain....

ive heard bad things.. regarding it. i had a friend back in ca get some and his skin reacted to it.. they had to graft some skin off his ass to patch over where they had to PEEL 7 layers of skin off of the tattoed area... im sure its an isolated incident though. personally ive got a couple and only black for tht very reason.

well that musta been his first tattoo and woulda had the same reaction regardless of what kinda ink it was?

Mud Sloth said:
I've heard bad things about that Dave. You might want to check into the health effects. Lots of ravers got the shit in their face and I think it screwed with them. Just a heads up.
heard that too

imagine my fetus and eyeball on my leg piece all outlined with this shiet....

now that'll be crazyness :D

sup herbz :wave:

I'm getting a huge personally designed cross from around shoulderblade to shoulderblade and bottom of neck to lower spine in the next few few weeks. :eek: However I may make a thread and see if anyone can find any cooler looking ones first. I've did some searching and couldn'tfind anything.

yo wusup bansh :p

tattoo designing is not my bag...i'm not an artsy dude...but i'm sure you can find something boss :D

your idea sounds kick ass though! good luck with it and get me some pix!

back hurts though, beware ;P

Back