new smartphone

Jungle Fish

Veteran X
need a new phone i've had a iphone4 forever its my first smartphone besides a couple prepaid phones during highschool. i never really use it, there really expensive and got me nowhere a prepaid never got me. :kiss:
never the less i need one yay :D
contracts aside looking for a durable, futureproof design and tech specs. speed and all that shit isn't relavent, huge amount of free custom APPS like gps is main use. has to be open to, the jailbreaking never works on my phone, i really need those features. [never used android before. ]
whats out there after 2 years androids, blackberrys s theres nothing in the actual stores i have to order them. top ones ??

Samsung GS3
HTC One
Sony Ericsson Xperia Z

BB10 is good for Business ppl. Windows is pretty niche.

Well yeah. If you can wait there'll always be something else better coming up soon...

But right now that's what you'd want to go for.

please get
dumphone for easy to use conversation and texting images
Senior-Mobile-Phone-for-Old-People-D68-.jpg

i got LG Optimus G becuz ima G & i rep my hood Otown 407, thuggest city this side of the suwannee river wut

the DNA is pretty close in specs and its awesome. SIII or Dna, unless you wait for the next gen releases in a couple of weeks.

My upgrade is July 1. Unless something better comes along, I'll probably go with the GS4 for Verizon.

Back