New Simpsons Intro!!!

That was awesome. I'm so glad they finally went HD, the 4:3 format was killing me. I really thought they would go HD when they did the movie. So I'm glad they are finally there. This intro was good because it kept the nostalgic old one and just added onto it.

Ew wtf were they thinking? They've gone way down hill, the jokes they do now are to kid friendly, they've gotten really lazy now too, they don't even fucking draw it anymore, that 3d shit looks like throw up.

The 14th season or so is the last best one, I think that's when Conan O' Brien stopped writing for them or something because they've really gone downhill..

Ew wtf were they thinking? They've gone way down hill, the jokes they do now are to kid friendly, they've gotten really lazy now too, they don't even fucking draw it anymore, that 3d shit looks like throw up.

The 14th season or so is the last best one, I think that's when Conan O' Brien stopped writing for them or something because they've really gone downhill..

:rofl:x20 are you fucking kidding me? Conan stopped writing for the show when he got his own show, during the 5th or 6th season. You're off by about 10 years worth of programming.

And the 14th season is the last best one? Are you high? The show slipped starting in season 11 and got progressively worse until a few years ago when Al Jean came back to be the showrunner (him and Mike Reiss were in charge during the arguably two best years of the show, the 3rd-4th season).

Mike Skully was the fuck showrunner who turned the feel of the show around from being often very touching into a real "cartoon" with a bunch of wacky jokes. This happened starting in the 9th season and while there are still some gems in the next couple of years, the direction of the show was noticeably different and it never really recovered. The last few seasons have seen a rise in quality though and every so often go back to it's roots of not being a "zany family situation comedy"...

Last edited:
Back