New razor

Vanster

Contributor
Veteran XX
Thread title is boring, but the product is not. I got this yesterday, and can't say enough about it. It's a major step up, and shaving with it really is like washing your face-- the ads are not an exaggeration. Super sharp blades, spaced a bit further apart than the Fusion Pro Glide, so they cut more efficiently and the blades are easier to rinse under the faucet.
Highly recommended, 5 stars out of 5.

So, on to the content:

55fa5982-20dc-46b6-a0a0-0ed60e5b7421.ed91000a7c5f3d6c04d48e0d5c0a2e15.jpeg

20220227-072818.jpg

/content

Pre-emptive:

Natives can't grow facial hair, so wtf
Your razor is creepy
Your sink is creepy
Your Softsoap and nail clippers are creepy

It kicks ass. Works for pretty much everything but nose hair. I had a bit of skin cancer on the tip of my nose so instead of cutting my nose off I did 20 treatments of SRT (superficial radiation therapy) so I don't have much nose hair anymore.. yahtzee

I spent a lot of time outside in the sun.. basal cell carcinoma is pretty common doesn't have much to do with health.

The SRT is kinda new and makes it pretty much nothing. It takes like 5 minutes to set you up, 30 seconds of radiation total time less than 10 minutes for a treatment. It is expensive but nothing like having to cut the nose.

Last edited:
I suck at shaving my beard, that job is best left to experts, of which there are plenty in this part of the world for some reason. Get mine done twice a week by a Lebanese guy. If I need an interim trim I just do the easy bits with a standard Gillette.

$25-$35. No wonder most guys are growing more facial hair than ever before in history*

I gave up shaving six-ish months ago. My cordless trimmer was only $20

* Last 50 years

I spent a lot of time outside in the sun.. basal cell carcinoma is pretty common doesn't have much to do with health.

The SRT is kinda new and makes it pretty much nothing. It takes like 5 minutes to set you up, 30 seconds of radiation total time less than 10 minutes for a treatment. It is expensive but nothing like having to cut the nose.

You should try that Wild Basal and Lime shit Vanster uses ;)

not true rly i do take care of maintaining eyebrow separation but this anthony davis guy has me thinking maybe i should try 2 grow the uni

Back