Soldevi

Veteran XX
Alright so my curve 8330 is about to shit the bed, and I need a new phone badly

I live in canada and am with bell so my choices are from what i can gather:

-iphone4
-samsung galaxy s
-htc legend
-another blackberry like the bold 9700 or some shit

I'm not much of an apple fanboy, and this reception bullshit is steering me away from it, what do you think boyz?

thanks bras

Alright so my curve 8330 is about to shit the bed, and I need a new phone badly

I live in canada and am with bell so my choices are from what i can gather:

-iphone4
-samsung galaxy s
-htc legend
-another blackberry like the bold 9700 or some shit

I'm not much of an apple fanboy, and this reception bullshit is steering me away from it, what do you think boyz?

thanks bras

whats wrong with ur 8330? those were the cornerstone of BB going bigtime (and very reliable), personally i have a 9630 tour and LOVE it.

big ups to bold 9700.

can you get the incredible?

i'd go w/that if i didn't have a year left on my att contract, so i'm settling for the stupid iphone 4

Yeah, the Samsung Galaxy S looks nice.

The Nexus One would work as well; it's unsubsidized, but depending on the plan it could end up being cheaper over the long run. More powerful than the Legend. Looks like the Samsung is on-par with the N1 for power, same screen resolution (both considerably higher than the Legend), and a bigger screen than either the N1 or the Legend.

OTOH, BBs are solid, and the iPhone reception issue is avoidable by using a case.

hmm
niceboy: my curve is just extremely beat up and the keys are fucked sometimes (randomly during the day random letters come up when pushing other ones)

vee: no incredible, sucks ass, canada sucks at having good phones

BB's are pretty solid, they just suck so much for web browsing, might check out the samsung over the legend or iphone

2vjueyb.jpg

Blackberry Tour is great. I tried to like an iphone, but sold it 3 weeks after buying and went back to blackberry.

I got a tour recently. I like it.
edit: There is one massive problem with it: It's really hard to click on links when surfing the web. You place your cursor over a link, click it, and nothing happens. I would estimate that this happens ~30% of the time. I'm told this happened with the last software update so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

there is no fucking reason to get a nexus one now that you can pick from HTC evo, BB 9700, iphone 4, Droid X, and Droid incredible

HTC Incredible. My favorite phone evar. Unfortunately, it's hard to get one right now, as they're backordered.

hmm
niceboy: my curve is just extremely beat up and the keys are fucked sometimes (randomly during the day random letters come up when pushing other ones)

vee: no incredible, sucks ass, canada sucks at having good phones

BB's are pretty solid, they just suck so much for web browsing, might check out the samsung over the legend or iphone

I had the same probs with my BBs... random keys not working, and eventually NONE of the keys working at random times. I couldn't even pick up calls.

I just bought an iPhone 3GS... so far so good. Got used to the keyboard in a day, and its better at everything to be honest. Im glad I swapped over.

Back