New patch notes (fake or not)

While I don't think the level and quality of ore needs to be added into WoW, the amount of stuff and the quality of stuff you can make really needs to be improved. I'd love to see the crafter side of the game head in that direction.
Tru, dat. Work my ass off to get to 375 LW ... so I can make nifty armor kits. My poor Eng gets to make ... bullets. Weeeee ...

oh and wow at the survival hunter build being feasible once again. nobody ever put points into imp FD ... i can remove all a locks DoTs now and other things then meld. KC off the GCD ... my god that is a very sizable boost to my DPS.
Finally! An answer to chain fear ...

I suspect these are based on real wip patch notes but perhaps "touched up" a bit in spots. Much of it sounds real, and i cant fathom somebody taking the time to fake all that code change crap.

We'll see.

I like the 20% health in arenas. The gear thing isnt a big deal since your gear rating is based on what you equip as an AVERAGE over time. I highly doubt you can fool it too much if it's checking what you have on when you do actual kills.

The LFG and Engi changes are way overdue.

remember how we thought the gear matching idea wouldn't work? i figured bliz wouldn't be dumb enough to implement it that way :p: this is the best way they implement it imo.

i wonder how the formula works in detail... and if it works on enchants too, im assuming it does.

who knows, this may even herald in a new era of "twinks in greens" :D

no i roll twinks to compete with other twinks and dont have 10 hours/day to spend to gear up for pvp at lvl70.

That the big reason our twink group picked 19 - two super easy dungeons to run, a few easy quests and thats it. Kit out a twink war or hunter in three hours of DM runs, then go have some fun in pvp.

well 130g later, ive gone from 234 engy to 248

christ what a fucking absurdly expensive profession

it feels so fake

my hunter would be so buffed from that that they'll re-nerf him again..

Quite, and check out druids. Didn't they JUST get done nerfing bear form a bit, and now the notes suggest a buff? That seems a little off. Though, if true, it only took 2 - 3 years for BB to be mount-allowable.

putting moonkins with mages and ruin locks is going to be sick if that goes in. I'm sure some dickface will still try to claim all druids should be resto and nothing else even after that major buff. The extra regen would be hella nice for fights where you can go all out.
Sure, I'll take the bait and still say oomkins are a joke. Elemental shaman can atleast work nicely in short fights where dropping aggro isn't an issue, druids are such great healers and tanks though that I can't imagine why one would ever want to go the balance route. Not that boomkins would bring nothing to a raid, but why bother?

I'm guessing you are going to need the advance riding skill to use the crafted flying machine... and i bet the mats are gonna be crazy too. So while it'll be cool, it's still gonna be expensive as hell.

It's not the mount that's expensive, it's the skill.

They're fake
Spybot (the guy that has fabricated lots of fake patch notes in the past) owned up to it already.
I knew it wasn't real the second i saw it, the 300 and snakes on a plane references really sold the fakeness for me

I hope they steal the idea of engineering mounts from it, because the engineering review thus far seems poor at best.

I hope they steal the idea of engineering mounts from it, because the engineering review thus far seems poor at best.

They've given information about the 'review'? All I know is that they said it's going to be revamped in the near future but didn't specify when or what.

Back