New Mustang...dont let your kid drive

O F N ive seen this twice today.. you are slow. remember TW is where you get your news FIRST.. not 8 fucking hours later.

My grandmother was backing her giant Buick out of the garage one day. As she eased backward, something that had fallen against the hood of the car was now falling further without the car there to stop it. So, she decides to stop the car, get out and prop the item up so it would be secure. With the door open, she steps on what she thought was the brake, only to find it was the gas. Eight cylinders of Detroit muscle come alive as the Buick tears off backward out of the garage quicker than you can say "Tekwiz is a knob-gargler". The door took out everything, including the wall as it exited the garage. It came to rest folded up along side the front fender.

My grandfather was taking a shit as this happened. To him, he just heard tires squealing and a loud crash. He broke it off and ran outside to find my grandmother crying. She would tell us later that she was fearful that gramps would lay a beatin' on her. Instead, he laughed his ass off and took pictures.

He ending up getting a huge garage built in it's place, so all was well.

But he still brings it up all the time

My grandmother was backing her giant Buick out of the garage one day. As she eased backward, something that had fallen against the hood of the car was now falling further without the car there to stop it. So, she decides to stop the car, get out and prop the item up so it would be secure. With the door open, she steps on what she thought was the brake, only to find it was the gas. Eight cylinders of Detroit muscle come alive as the Buick tears off backward out of the garage quicker than you can say "Tekwiz is a knob-gargler". The door took out everything, including the wall as it exited the garage. It came to rest folded up along side the front fender.

My grandfather was taking a shit as this happened. To him, he just heard tires squealing and a loud crash. He broke it off and ran outside to find my grandmother crying. She would tell us later that she was fearful that gramps would lay a beatin' on her. Instead, he laughed his ass off and took pictures.

He ending up getting a huge garage built in it's place, so all was well.

But he still brings it up all the time

The only saving grace to the thread

p.s. Fix yer sig

My sig got botted a few days ago. I checked it and saw that it was within limits. Then it came back on it's own. Now it's gone again. Fuck if I know.

My sig got botted a few days ago. I checked it and saw that it was within limits. Then it came back on it's own. Now it's gone again. Fuck if I know.

I'd say KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THE ADMINS THAT MADE THIS HAPPEN. THEN RAPE THEIR DEAD CORPSES AND TOSS THEM INTO THE EUPRATIES IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE RIVER STYX.

But I won't, 'cause then I'd be banned. Good luck with the sig, tho'

Back