New mech games?

braski

Veteran XV
Anyone know of any good new mech games with online play released in the last 2 years? google not helping me at all..

Armored Core: For Answer

and Armored Core 4. both online play and both awesome fucking mech games, the level of customization is unmatched in them.

Armored Core: For Answer

and Armored Core 4. both online play and both awesome fucking mech games, the level of customization is unmatched in them.

i bought that on release

it was wayyyy to jappo style of mechs

i prefer the big lumbering bastards that handle like they are 80tons of metal

as opposed to these speedy fucking giant ninja robots that all have super mobile jets etc

i dunno i didnt spend too much time on it and its been collecting dust

but the customization was crazy awesome

i bought that on release

it was wayyyy to jappo style of mechs

i prefer the big lumbering bastards that handle like they are 80tons of metal

as opposed to these speedy fucking giant ninja robots that all have super mobile jets etc

i dunno i didnt spend too much time on it and its been collecting dust

but the customization was crazy awesome

play the original armored core =P its slow and lumbering 80ton mechs =P the series has evolved over time just like the mechs in the series would have, im a huge fan of the series have every game all the way back to the Playstation.

if the most recent armored core had been released on PC it would have easily been labled a Tribes Knock off the way it plays now, it's very fast paced.

I'd kill for a nice customizable mech game for the PC. Give it a nice co-op single player and some CTF/OBJ modes in multi. Nice.

Microsoft finally sold off the MW liscense. Some developer picked it up not too long ago. I'm praying something comes of it.

Reading around a bit on the ubisoft website it looks like they are developing the next armored core for PC as well. i hope it doesnt get scrapped.

Last edited:
Back