New GIFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Fact: Quarantine sucked balls, I've never wanted all the characters to die so bad. The stupidity of these characters was of epic proportions...

Fun Fact: Quarantine sucked balls, I've never wanted all the characters to die so bad. The stupidity of these characters was of epic proportions...

This.

"OMG the little girll bit her mom's face off! Let's go find her...here creepy little zombie girl..here creepy little zombie girl...OMG she bit my face off too" just die.

On the other hand I can't seem to find a copy of REC2 with english subtitles anywhere, anyone know of one?

Undoubtably the most idiotic moment in the entire movie (the little girl part was a close second) was when they get trapped upstairs with the two bitten people and they close the flimsy glass doors to contain the doctor and the other girl is just sitting there in the room. And they DO NOTHING. It was at this point I completely lost all faith in the movie and it became completely predictable...

yea they could've barricaded one of those rooms easily

theres food and water wtf. instead lets try to run around a locked up building screaming

holy fuck i hate that bitch

x9XDD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back