New GIFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fucking kidding me?

What is your working definition of hips then? Provide example pics or something, because she looks great to me.

ok fine

Exhibit A: No hips

37729642.png

Exhibit B: Fantastic hips

salma_hayek_1.jpg

Any questions?

Just one. How does the structure of a girls upper pelvic bone have anything to do liking teenage boys?

As you may have guessed I'm fucking sick and tired of the usual "oh you think she's hot? then you must like fucking underage boys lol" meme that seems to have creeped into the minds of stupid people across the internet.

Just one. How does the structure of a girls upper pelvic bone have anything to do liking teenage boys?

As you may have guessed I'm fucking sick and tired of the usual "oh you think she's hot? then you must like fucking underage boys lol" meme that seems to have creeped into the minds of stupid people across the internet.

I was pointing out that she has boyish hips. There's almost no curvature there at all. One of the major distinctions between a male and a female, aside from a vagina and tits, is the hips. It's one of the sexiest parts on a woman. No need to get all butthurt if i point out the obvious.

I was pointing out that she has boyish hips. There's almost no curvature there at all. One of the major distinctions between a male and a female, aside from a vagina and tits, is the hips. It's one of the sexiest parts on a woman. No need to get all butthurt if i point out the obvious.

Lol you have serious issues if that's on your list of top features of a woman. Ever hear of any of these:

Tits
Ass
Vagina
Eyes
Hair
Lips
Face
Voice

Or do you just see hips and think "dude?"

Lol you have serious issues if that's on your list of top features of a woman. Ever hear of any of these:

Tits
Ass
Vagina
Eyes
Hair
Lips
Face
Voice

Or do you just see hips and think "dude?"

Look who's talking. Dude, if you place hair over hips, you're a fucking fag. Go get an hairstylist job jesus christ.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back