New Episodes of DDD and Man V. Food

NoGodForMe

Contributor
Veteran XX
My favorite shows. The new episodes are here. FINALLY.

DDD on Monday nights. Check your local listings.

Man V. Food on Wednesday nights.

The repeats air all the time, but the above is when you can catch the new episodes.

I visit these places when I travel. Love these shows. Watch them all the time.

probably diners drive ins and dives

the host of that show is basically george bush on crack

sometimes i watch it for that reason alone

i've been watching man vs food, no reservations, diners drive-ins and dives is ALWAYS on late at night and makes me hungry lol, and top chef masters is awesome i've watched all the episodes so far

i want to murder the man vs food guy

i'm a huge fan of zimmerman and bourdain on the travel channel, and anything with that dickhead gordon ramsey

Just finished watching the first episode of Man V. Food. It was in San Antonia TX. The challenge was a "4 horseman" burger with 4 hot peppers on it. One was called a ghost pepper, hottest on the planet. Burger was also topped with habenaro hot sauce. 25 minutes to finish plus a 5 minute wait period. Adam finished it just under the time allowed, and made it through the 5 minutes. He is the king of hot, because he's finished every hot sauce challenge he's faced. You people on the west coast can still catch it, plus it will be on in re-runs. They also had a 42" pizza, now I'd like to see Joey Chestnut tackle that.

New Episodes of DDD and Man V Food

well i like parts of chinese food and parts of other cultures food. But if i had to choose one then i can not say because i have not tasted fully all the other cultures food hence a judgement can not be made

man vs food is entertaining

Guy Fieri is becoming super annoying, almost on the level of Rachel Ray. Everything about his look is retarded. The rings, the arm band, the hair, and wearing sunglasses on the back of his neck...during his cooking show.

NGFM do you emulate his style at all?

Guy Fieri is becoming super annoying, almost on the level of Rachel Ray. Everything about his look is retarded. The rings, the arm band, the hair, and wearing sunglasses on the back of his neck...during his cooking show.
He's totally west coast dude!

wait, he's BECOMING super annoying?

i think i wanted to pull a slotr and choke him out through my monitor the first time i saw him on tv

Back