New Car Shopping, calling any 06+ Civic owners

Schwartzki

Veteran XV
Ok, so on saturday i sign the papers to get a Fiji Blue 2007 Civic Si Sedan, and I was wondering anyone else here has a civic or si and how they like it, etc, etc. Before you ask im leasing it 3 years then buying it out...flame on, but for 260 a month, its a good price for a new car.

Shot of my car, just transfered in:
543202967_55d490f2a8.jpg

Ok, so on saturday i sign the papers to get a Fiji Blue 2007 Civic Si Sedan, and I was wondering anyone else here has a civic or si and how they like it, etc, etc. Before you ask im leasing it 3 years then buying it out...flame on, but for 260 a month, its a good price for a new car.

Shot of my car, just transfered in:
543202967_55d490f2a8.jpg

I own a 2006 Civic EX Coupe EX. AND LOVE IT! I didn't want to the SI bc of premium gas. PM for more info.

I believe they use the K20A, if so, go for it.

Indeed it does, as far as my motivation for leasing it, same price per month as buying a used car, and its new and has a warranty, besides my buyout price will be about 3-4k less then residual value.

Oh, Mine is a 5spd Navi and I financed for 3 yrs. with 10k down. Owe less than 10 and the thing is worth 17 trade in at the moment.

Last edited:
Indeed it does, as far as my motivation for leasing it, same price per month as buying a used car, and its new and has a warranty, besides my buyout price will be about 3-4k less then residual value.

I want to throw a k20A into a 91 Mr2. Problem is, I can get a mr2 for less than the k20a :p

and no im not going to mod it and make it anymore of a ricer then it already is, lol, im getting it cause its fun to drive, quick and good on gas, its not for racing people.

I got one when gas prices went through the roof. So far I have had 0 problems with it and get lots of complements on the looks. The factory sound system is pretty damn good and it is comfortable. It drives well and I feel it was money well spent. Plus it will retain it's value for a long time to come. Granted it isn't anything like my Evo which I traded in but it is great at what I got it for. I save close to $500 a month in gas and insurance.

Here is a pic of mine.

normal_civic.jpg

yeah well i dont think that small ass hood and front bumper is made of steel, so i doubt youre going to walk out of a wreck.

Back