new car continued

subby|

Veteran XV
ok so i made a thread about a week ago about getting a g37 coupe, so now today we finalized the deal, i am picking up the car tomorrow from the dealership.

infiniti 2008 G35xS - Premium package, Navigation package, Sports package, Technology package
sticker price is about 42K

walked out the door paying $35,928

let me know what you guys think, i kept going back and forth between the 2 infiniti dealers in my area.

sorry if that was confusing, ya i got the g35 in the end, they were negotiating a lot better deals on the g35.

does it have the same body as my sentra, just a bigger engine and nicer trim?

totally sweet dude.

i was offered a 6 month old g35 in boston for 19k at the dealer

I think you can get a better deal, but thats not horrible

the sidewalk will shake and the bitches will make it rain when i role through
do you even know what the fuck "make it rain" means? bitches don't make it rain, mothafucka. they can't fuckin afford to. most fuckin' ballers barely can.

do you even know what the fuck "make it rain" means? bitches don't make it rain, mothafucka. they can't fuckin afford to. most fuckin' ballers barely can.

make it rain is what guidos do at clubs, when they rip up money and "make it rain" yes i know that, so much anger jesus.....me and alot of people i know from new york use it as another word for making a girl wet....relax.

make it rain is what guidos do at clubs, when they rip up money and "make it rain" yes i know that, so much anger jesus.....me and alot of people i know from new york use it as another word for making a girl wet....relax.
that's the lEast coast -- always fuckin it up

they don't rip the money up, stupid. They get a fat stack of ones, stand on the balcony (upstairs, where the bar's at) and shuffle them off the stack, "making it rain" dollar bills.

If you don't know the meaning just don't use the slang. Jesus.

Back