New brittney spears pics, sexy or not?

I dunno, I guess I'd hit it if I were bored, but that's hard to do with my Ferrari, super model girlfriends, and 15" cock.

She's never really done it for me. I just don't think she's any better looking than most famous women. Granted, she has a nice body, but her face is average by celeb standards and she's a dumbass to boot. Would I hit it? Yea. Is she amazing? No.

primalrage said:
She smokes now :eek:

What a stupid fucking cunt. Way to totally fuck your look and image up.

It's like you see this flamin' hot chick somewhere and you're thinkin' yeah, check that shit out!

Then she lights up and you realize what a fucking idiot she is and it's like... get lost you dumb fuck... NEXT.

I don't care for fake titties, but I'd rather have a chick with fake titties than a chick that smokes. What a complete turn off.

she really looks more mature in these photos, and is it just me, or does it look like she's got a lot less makeup on. not only that but it doesn't look airbrushed to the fucking extreme. looks nice and subtle.

not as hot as she was though, kinda looks like she's been doped the fuck up recently. look at her stomach on the first picture too.

every straight man would bone that, there is no denying

now that we got past that, its how she compares to the other celebs

Back