Nerd Virgins Rejoice I'm leaving!

u mean apart from the fact that he's a bipolar schizophrenic multiple felon w/ no real employment and problems with pathologically lying about stuff in such a transparent manner that even fellow crackheads think he's full of shit

rite

you forgot sexual deviant that lives with his suggar daddy...

but I will forgive you , your sentence was getting long and it's easy to miss a fact there and there.

:spineyes:

u mean apart from the fact that he's a bipolar schizophrenic multiple felon w/ no real employment and problems with pathologically lying about stuff in such a transparent manner that even fellow crackheads think he's full of shit

rite

But he's the vice president

dont u realize u carry the pedophile gene

Fortunately my mind and DNA got rearranged in SF. Humans normally have a bunch of DNA that is "locked" and goes unused. I am unlike most Humans in that regard. I have actually vibrated before, and sometimes I have to focus my energy so I don't fly apart on the molecular level.

The thought of something sexual with a child repulses me. I like older females anyway. Always have. Always will.

EDIT:

I don't believe this for one nanosecond.

Why would you? You are lost in the math of your field of study thinking that Einstein was right. Unless you study and understand Spirituality you will never really understand Physics. Science, and Spirituality were separated long ago for a reason. Pretty much the same reason Science, and pretty much all the other disciplines were compartmentalized.

Strategy. How does it work? :lol:

Last edited:
you forgot sexual deviant that lives with his suggar daddy...

but I will forgive you , your sentence was getting long and it's easy to miss a fact there and there.

:spineyes:

ya ;]

although im really starting to wonder if mike G is actually his 'responsible adult' in the 'care in the community' sense

because the way he explained him living with mike back when he was saying he was gay was that it's pretty common in the florida gay scene for older bottoms to take in younger bottoms as a sort of quasi-familial thing (which is also why it was so fucking bizarre when he turned around and said LOL NOT GAY because he didnt explain his living situation in light of that 'new information')

so im thinking it's probably either of those two; heaven forfend there are people out there stupid enough or deludedly-kind enough to actually meet him and take him in outside of those two scenarios

edit: or i guess he could be his AA/NA sponsor

Last edited:
Fortunately my mind and DNA got rearranged in SF. Humans normally have a bunch of DNA that is "locked" and goes unused. I am unlike most Humans in that regard. I have actually vibrated before, and sometimes I have to focus my energy so I don't fly apart on the molecular level.

The thought of something sexual with a child repulses me. I like older females anyway. Always have. Always will.

wat?

ya ;]

although im really starting to wonder if mike G is actually his 'responsible adult' in the 'care in the community' sense

because the way he explained him living with mike back when he was saying he was gay was that it's pretty common in the florida gay scene for older bottoms to take in younger bottoms as a sort of quasi-familial thing (which is also why it was so fucking bizarre when he turned around and said LOL NOT GAY because he didnt explain his living situation in light of that 'new information')

so im thinking it's probably either of those two; heaven forfend there are people out there stupid enough or deludedly-kind enough to actually meet him and take him in outside of those two scenarios

edit: or i guess he could be his AA/NA sponsor

Why don't you over analyze your life, and your current situation in life. If you are honest with yourself you just might better yourself and your situation. Good luck.

Everything vibrates. Sound is an awesome thing. Sound creates light. Compressed light is matter. I partake in the manipulation of matter via sound. ;)

;)

fuckin deep dood did u know that u can blow holes in shit w/ focused sound?!?!?

i have studied this technique for many minutes watching david lynch's dune

i am ready 2 teach u the weirding way

weirding-module.jpg

this is me teaching a class of students

do not worry i am a professional

Reactions: God
doo couldnt afford his meds again and is fuckin having a meltdown

prolly cause he sent his kids christmas presents

[19:08] <+RS^Almuktar> also he pulled this shit at the same time last year, give or take like 2 days
[19:08] <+bam|laptop> same day
[19:08] <+bam|laptop> actually
[19:08] <+RS^Almuktar> xmas is probably rough
[19:08] <+bam|laptop> 12/5/2011
[19:08] <+bam|laptop> 12/5/2012
[19:09] <+bam|laptop> both goodbye threads
[19:09] <+RS^Almuktar> goddamn

wow

this was special:

The thought of something sexual with a child repulses me.

Back