need advice on next computer build

second one.

I haven't done any research in a few months, but you could probably get away with a much cheaper motherboard as well. The 1155 motherboards tend to run at $100-$150 for the decent ones.

buy it from die hard u virgin faggot

Yes. ..... ^

With the flooring expenditures

the shit the Witch caused

The shit Dad keeps fucking up ( and me repairing :( )

I have to post phone a "kickass" comp. from dear Die Hard

Most creditable fellow he is.

pc game's dead according to some thread titles i've read

so just get a better phone imo to order your console games online

pc game's dead according to some thread titles i've read

so just get a better phone imo to order your console games online

:isee:

WHEN SAY THEY, FIREARMS BETTER KILL

BOW AND ARROW OBSOLETE ........

................................................................................................

fellow at arrow's end still hurt or dead

that all is to be said.

Not sure what reasonable argument could be made to go with a 950 over a 2500k much less a 2600k.

My advice would be 2500k and put the extra money into a better mobo or something else. For gaming these are all overkill. For video editing and other heavy processing that is good at spawning/utilizing threads I would say 2600k. But again, unless that's the focus of the machine, then 2500k all the way.

As far as overclocks go. You can expect 4.2 on air without any fidgeting(2500k/2600k), and a lot higher if you enjoy that sort of thing. Can't speak for the 950 in that regard.

go with the i7 2600 or 2700

I just got an asus sabertooth mobo for around hte same price but completely heat shielded with an i7 2700k looks badass.

BE5If.jpg

dont go ASrock for mobo.. those things are as low end as u can get

Just get the i5 2500K
Absolutely no reason not to.

The i5 2500K is outstanding, for a much better price, while sacrificing very little in relative performance from the 2600K, and both outperform the 950 by a very solid margin in gaming setups, at default settings. Overclocked its a no brainer, as they can overclock to very high numbers on stock cooling, or with aftermarket air setups as high as 5GHz.

Reference: http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/287?vs=288

Back