NBA Playoffs

no answer necessary... there isn't a good one.

anyway, the Lakers are toying with these guys.... its pretty obvious.

game is a in the bag.

lakers give away the next one just to keep it mildly interesting.

this one is done.

kobe is shooting poorly and doesnt want to get shown up by durant fuck, even after 14 years you would think this mofo would give the ball up

I didn't say they had a better option at point at this time. However, the point is that Fisher sucks, not that they have a better option.

Personally, I'd give Farmar more PT. I think their main weakness is at the PG spot. They should make it their priority to get a defensive PG who can distribute this offseason.

guys, i'm generally fast to critique kobe, but the truth is nobody in the 4th quarter was doing shit with the looks they had, and the lakers lost their lead in the 3rd with his ass squarely planted on the bench

the thunder simply outplayed them in the second half from beginning to end, on both ends of the floor

kobe going 1-8 in the 4th, got caught up into the 1 on 1 matchup when he is clearly in a slump, i wish pau gasol would yell more to get the ball

did you actually watch the game? pau deferred on almost every possession he got in the fourth. i think phil made a smart move putting bynum in to try to take even more advantage of their size advantage but he bricked the one look he got as well

the lakers got trucked, plain and simple

Back