[NBA] 2018 Playoffs

i thought 1 ref called a charge, 1 ref called a block so they went to replay so they could both get bailed out by the dbags in NY

lebron was a solid 4ft+ outside of the restricted zone

even Stephen "I'm the worlds biggest racist" A. Smith agreed

JR not shooting or passing was retardation of the highest degree but its not exactly like we look at niggers for intelligence

but the refs clearly made a choice

conspiracy!!!!

nba wants a short series because they don't want to make too much money!

refs are tired of reffing and are ready for golf season!

Its not a conspiracy its just bad reffing and the nba is retarded and not consistent with video replay calls but hey at least its not the clusterfuck that is the nfl

well i guess JR wasn't a complete minus for his team's chances

Klay Thompson (ankle) is officially listed as questionable for Game 2 on Sunday.

A lot going on here at the Warriors practice. First, Klay said on Saturday that he's "optimistic" he can play in Game 2, and Stephen Curry said he'd bet Klay goes, as well. On the other hand, Thompson is receiving around-the-clock treatment, he had a noticeable limp at practice on Saturday, he is dealing with stiffness, and he still has "significant swelling," according to Yahoo! Sports. Things do seem to be trending in the wrong direction, but Klay is a tough one and is likely going to at least give it a try. If he can't go, we'll see a lot of Pat McCaw, Shaun Livingston and Nick Young to help out. Expect Klay to be a game-time decision.

i was talking to my tv about jr smith early in that game, and hell that stupid defense he played on curry at the end of the first half was brain damage shit

i kept asking myself whenever he touched the ball, why the fuck is he in the game

and of course he gets a chance to be a hero and fucks up big time

Klay Thompson (ankle) will be a game-time call for Sunday's Game 2 vs. the Cavs.

According to sources of Ramona Shelburne of ESPN, the Dubs are expecting Thompson to take the floor tonight, although he could be limited. He was reportedly walking with a noticeable limp during Saturday's practice, so he might be operating more-so as a decoy tonight.

PHEC1Ya.jpg

~~~

no way lebron loses both home games

gentleman's sweep

the finals were great this year but ive got to admit i was really pulling for the rockets

I wanted Boston and Houston. Sick of seeing LeBron and GSW. I now understand how people felt when the Bulls were kicking ass in the 90's.

It might be over ...

Andre Iguodala is pain-free and working towards a return, ESPN's Chris Haynes reports.

Haynes reported that Iguodala underwent a full workout on Saturday and sprinted for the first time since suffering a bone bruise in his left knee in Game 3 of the conference finals.

The 34-year-old's status for Game 3 of the Finals on Wednesday is unclear, but he told ESPN after Game 2, "I aim to play in Game 3."

i love curry

he makes me want to take back all those times in the early 90s when i got angry for opening up a bball pack and getting a kerr, 2 dell curry's, hornacek, 2 barkleys and ~scrubs~

i have pages of dell curry rookies, who knew his son would be the payoff

they need more refs no the floor. 3 isn't enough

LGBR: lebron was still moving when durant ran into him. (i do not think the call should have been overturned but still, it wasn't a charge)

durant shitting all over cavs

lebron such a bitch whining about every play
you'd never see jordan doing that

Back