My Resume

Trinston

Veteran XV
Once when I was interviewing with Lockheed Martin the interviewer took my resume and said this is horrible and practically worthless and then acted out ripping up the resume while letting out a hearty laugh.

They offered me the job a couple weeks later.

:rofl: One of those moments where you're thinking "What the fuck did I do? This guy seriously thinks this is a piece of shit? Wow this guy is ballsy", then realizing he's jerkin your chain.

super-cool-story-bro.png

I declined the offer, but looking back I should have declined it in an awesome way.

Today at the office a coworker booked a large conference room for himself to hold a phone interview for a position he is applying for with another company. The conference rooms are always in high demand and he scheduled it for an hour. Pretty baller.

More cool office stories to come, including how this same coworker took me outside to witness him smash open a goose egg with a ruler in a crowded office parking lot.

Well I guess I just told that one, I thought he was bluffing but he was very enthusiastic about destroying this egg.

The best resumes are printed on sheet metal that play music when touched. You got to stand out from the rest!

Back