my pokemons

I need a pair of SPD-compatible mountain bike shoes.

Go forth and find me some that won't break the bank or make me look all faggy.

adlomb153gifua0.jpg

skate shoes are the only way to go

everything else in this thread is extremely gay

i agree, but the fucking heel of every skate shoe i bought gets torn by 6 months and the plastic digs into my heel. I considering to change my style of shoes since these last pair of DCs

i agree, but the fucking heel of every skate shoe i bought gets torn by 6 months and the plastic digs into my heel. I considering to change my style of shoes since these last pair of DCs

this is why i started to wear deklines for walking, though i still break out some fallens when i actually do skate, which is rare these days

spending the extra $$ for a few more pairs of shoes totally is worth it, they last longer, and my feet dont fucking bleed

I know man, my dc's are starting to do that now. Sucks :(

Yeah, i started wearing sneakers and whatnot to work because my skating shoes would always do this. Not to mention wearing light shoes all day makes me way more active

Back