My new Husky Pup [Dog Thread]

Kelven

Veteran XX
Our husky is 13 years old now so we wanted to get another dog before she passes, today we drove 5 hours to pick her up. I don't know her name yet.

She is 8 weeks old

the expression on the older huskys face pretty much reads, " Fuck. "
"Fuck" because it knows it is being replaced quite soon. a sad realization for all of us.

huskys are such beautifull dogs.. i really love them, my father trained belgian sheppards for years (to make them into police dogs) and i really miss having dogs around our house. i'd love to get a husky when i'm living on myself, but i still feel that it's not really good for a dog who is genetically build for lasting in cold climates and has a really energetic state of mind to keep him or her in an enviroment which i am able to give it (it gets really warm here in the summer and i don't know if i have the time to get the dog out often).

but i really

fucking

love

huskys :(

kelven, you should put peanut butter over your nuts and asshole, then jack off while your dog blows you.

the expression on the older huskys face pretty much reads, " Fuck. "
"Fuck" because it knows it is being replaced quite soon. a sad realization for all of us.

:lol:

Tundra has been a great dog and she may have a couple of years left in her, her back legs are slowly giving out.

Back