my molars own yours

my two bottom ones are growing straight forward, rather than up

it's the next stage of evolution

fb said:
my molars own yours

my two bottom ones are growing straight forward, rather than up

it's the next stage of evolution

what the fuck are you talking about how can they grow forward

If you haven't gotten your wisdom teeth yet, watch out.

Because my molars hurt like a bitch for about 2 weeks before my first wisdom tooth came in.

DwarfVader said:
If you haven't gotten your wisdom teeth yet, watch out.

Because my molars hurt like a bitch for about 2 weeks before my first wisdom tooth came in.

wait i thought your molar was that tooth thate came in when your around 19

is that the wisdom tooth? cause if so that's what hurts.. its cutting through my gums :[

There are First, Second, and Third Molars.

Molars are the chewing teeth in the back. A person will normally get their 2nd molars around the age of 10 - 15 and their Third Molars (your wisdom teeth) anywhere either right after the 2nd Molars(which most people don't even notice coming in) or longer.

Some people don't get their third molars until they are near 30. When my lower right wisdom tooth came in it came impacted, which pushed it up against my 2nd molar before it even broke gums. Thats why it hurt like fuck.

IF your teeth are hurting bad enough, just call your dentist, you don't have to go see him just call and ask about it.

xray.jpg

it's kinda hard to tell, the arrows are pointing the way the teeth are facing

Ok you're a freaking deformed mutant, I hope that soon enough we will be able to identify the gene that caused that and eradicate before it spreads to any more of the population.

holy shit that is fucked up

did you get them taken out yet?

my bottom 2 are there my top 2 havnt even broken through yet. hoping they never do :]

man i dont want to get htem taken out, i'm a huge pussy when it comes to the dentist

they dont hurt any of my other molars and the only reason it hurts is because its coming through the gums :( :( :( plz tell me its normal

yeah they're leet though cause they go forward, so they are stage 1 of vicious carnivore lizardman evolution

Back