My Latest Latest Project - Foibly

Facebook Offers are like coupons that businesses put up on Facebook for their Fans. The problem is that while Offers are open to everyone, you normally have to already BE a fan to find out about the Offer.

So a friend and I created Foibly, which searches over 700 national chains for new Offers and posts them all in one place.

Foibly

I'd appreciate any feedback/thoughts/trolling.

PS - This is the coupon site I was trying to get you guys to come up with a better name for.

PPS - If you all could Like/Tweet/tell a friend about this, it would be much appreciated. Always hard to get traction.

needs search function?
(if it has one, I did not find it in first 2 minutes which made me lose interest).

also I have coupon codes people can use, if you need more.

needs search function?
(if it has one, I did not find it in first 2 minutes which made me lose interest).

also I have coupon codes people can use, if you need more.

On the to-do list, but right now there are all of 20-or-so Offers, so it's pretty quick to scan through. Offers are pretty new so not a lot of businesses are using them yet.

I'll take good but generic & sterile over unique and bad, I guess. Didn't spend a lot of time on it, bought a template for it. Wanted something "feminine" looking, as I'm guessing that's the target demographic.

Wasn't knocking the design, and I can see the appeal, but damn I see the same format everywhere nowadays. :p:

Back