My hot water tank started rupturing 10 minutes before an estimate on it

T-Funk

Veteran XV
and then it fully blew once it was halfway drained

pretty decent considering it was installed in 1975 :D

and i was just about to leave for the weekend :scared:

too bad you weren't there next to it so it would have scalded you mercilessly and you would have screamed "MY EYESSSS......MY EYEEEZSSSSSZSDZSSDZSSZ"

fake doctors cannot comment

just letting you guys know my story of good fortune

Last edited:
well i guess thats pretty good timing then.

just don't be like my neighbor and leave your old one in the back yard for 2 weeks after you replace it.

i left my apartment at 5 tonight to go meet a buddy and his wife for dinner. My roommate came home 20 minutes later to find a towel had landed on a touch lamp in my room and was set ablaze. Melted carpet and an awful stink

god damn touch lamp

are you aware that a 400 dollar instant water heater that saves you 100 dollars a month will pay itself off in just over a year?

are you aware that a 400 dollar instant water heater that saves you 100 dollars a month will pay itself off in just over a year?

i'm still of the opinion that on demand heaters are for rentals and single person homes.

not meant for good ole boys who like to shower right after their wife and 3 teenage kids while the dishwasher is running and your washing your favorite jeans for the 20th time to get the fade just right

Back