My Dick Tube is Itchy

Sounds like a UTI or she's a bit yeasty

I'd be willing to guess you haven't been on top of showering after sex and/or pissing

Yes?

no actually we usually shower together after sex I don't think we did that time. But yeah she's not the cleanist person down yonder. Her shit gets very irritated when she washes it with soap...so yeah it's probably some yeast.

haha yeah yeah whatever i'm a very clean person so my shit is probably just not use to some yeast being slathered on it. Which is why i will make it a mission from now on to shower after sex.

edit: and piss

Last edited:
You need to piss after sex too, showering alone won't help you if she doesn't keep totally clean...and even sometimes if she does.

no actually we usually shower together after sex I don't think we did that time. But yeah she's not the cleanist person down yonder. Her shit gets very irritated when she washes it with soap...so yeah it's probably some yeast.
pukinggorilla.jpg

If I was you, I'd narrow down the possibilities. Try to eat her when she hasn't showered for a few days. If you got some sores around your mouth, well you probably narrowed it down to herpes.

Also just to make sure, while you're going down on her, bite her labia until it bleeds. She will probably yell at you in pain, fake to be sorry and that you lost control of your libido. Now, use a little sharp object as a knife and when you see some blood, rub the part that is bleeding on her bleeding labia so your blood and her blood get mixed up. That should narrow down AIDS.

Ignore it. It will probably subside.

If not, well you shouldn't have been taking medical advice from an functional alcoholic who doesn't give a shit anymore.

[edit: some meber didn't read the rules.]

[edit: P.S. Rest of series plz]

[edit: correction: not meber, angry ex-meber who said too much]

Last edited:
Back