My cat has just been put down.

dsw1

Veteran XV
When I was in primary school she followed me home as a kitten, only being a few weeks old. She was a sweet and loving cat with me, however had a tendency to maul everything else.

She had recently stopped eating as much as she used to, so we assumed it was her age (she was a good 13yrs old), but just to be safe we took her to the vets. Apparently she had developed a tumour in her stomach that was inoperable and she had to be put down.

This was the last photo I have of her, I hope she rests well :(. At the start of this year I had 2 cats, and now I have none :(, this year has sucked ass.

My folks won't be getting another one and I have no-where for a new one in my house (shared accom with someone who is allergic to cats). :(

When I was in primary school she followed me home as a kitten, only being a few weeks old. She was a sweet and loving cat with me, however had a tendency to maul everything else.

She had recently stopped eating as much as she used to, so we assumed it was her age (she was a good 13yrs old), but just to be safe we took her to the vets. Apparently she had developed a tumour in her stomach that was inoperable and she had to be put down.

This was the last photo I have of her, I hope she rests well :(. At the start of this year I had 2 cats, and now I have none :(, this year has sucked ass.

sorry

We like to spoil our pets. Remember when they go out, they go out on a being a spoiled prince/princess.

:sunny:

0todN.jpg

OgSdX.jpg

Cheers guys, I'm just hoping I won't lose another pet any time soon. I don't think I could take 3 dying in a year of each other.

You could look into those weird hairless cats and then invest in cat sweaters for them when they get cold. It seems like it be wildly amusing for a while.

Sorry your kitty had to go. I had to put my older cat down last month. :(

It's always hard to let pussy go. Sorry for your loss. I had to put my dog down a few years ago, it was extremely shitty. Time mends all wounds. Take care....

sorry to hear

now you can go rescue another cat from a shelter in her honor :sunny:

edit* just read the comment that you won't be getting another. oh well

Back