my AP english teacher is a dumb bitch

advisory

Veteran X
i wrote at essay for her and incorporated the fact that japanese-americans were put into internment camps and that americans showed an EXTREME amount of hatred and bias towards them during WW2 and immediately after it.

and she gave me a D on it for citing false information regarding the whole japanses-american thing.

stupid uneducated slut

and shes supposed to be an AP teacher

hah

If you cited your sources, you can probably defend yourself pretty easily.

And also, I hope you spelled "an" and "Japanese" correctly.

curious, if you run a spell check, what does the prompt say that the Flesch-Kincaid reading level is?

Now, as much as I like to call public school teachers dumb wastes of public funding (not because education shouldnt be free, but because the teachers in my schools were stupid assholes that didnt do their fuckin' jobs), this seems too dumb to be real. I mean... can there actually be someone that wasnt exposed to this information in college or high school?

You're really not going to get any sympathy unless you actually post a factual story and try to explain why she's wrong, rather than just state your opinion of the situation and call it fact. Unless that's what you did in your paper? :shrug:

Mud Sloth said:
You're really not going to get any sympathy unless you actually post a factual story and try to explain why she's wrong, rather than just state your opinion of the situation and call it fact. Unless that's what you did in your paper? :shrug:
Almost everytime I see someone say something about their teacher being retarded, they are just whining about getting a bad grade and the teacher usually isn't wrong.

Post the paper here so we can judge but I wouldn't be surprised, I was accused of plagerism before by a profesor because my paper sounded too educated =/

There's an internment camp that's been turned into a museum in AZ just off the I10 between PHX and Casa Grande.

Back