[Music]Queen

was being sarcastic, but thanks for playing along :)

they haven't left my winamp playlist in 4 years

i got my gf the 1st 8 queen cds in a box set for her bday

DD13412a.jpg

Say what you will about Freddy (I won't, because he was badass as hell), Queen still friggin' rules.

Sheer Heart Attack = a work of fucking art. Few men can wank a guitar like Bryan May, and there's not a man alive whose vocal chords could top Freddy's insane range and dramatic flair. That man was a gift to us from God.

Ooh...gimme a good guitar...
And you can say that my hair's a disgrace...
Or...just find me an open car,
I'll make the speed of light outta this place...

Yaason said:
i got my gf the 1st 8 queen cds in a box set for her bday

DD13412a.jpg

i have that

queen is my favorite band ever.. i have every song

edit: it also comes with a mini poster of naked chicks on bikes as a promotional thing for 'fat bottomed girls'

no rigel, it wasn't a matter of time. maybe in your head it was, but in reality you're just an idiot

You know, this one time I was sittin around hangin out with my buds and I heard a song come on the radio that I recognized and really liked. I was like "this is a bad ass jam. It's queen with David Bowie" Then I heard the background "Ice, Ice, Baby" and was extremely sad for the future of our country.

Ben Reed said:
Say what you will about Freddy (I won't, because he was badass as hell), Queen still friggin' rules.

Sheer Heart Attack = a work of fucking art. Few men can wank a guitar like Bryan May, and there's not a man alive whose vocal chords could top Freddy's insane range and dramatic flair. That man was a gift to us from God.

indeedly doodly.

hey ben, have you been playing Guilty Gear Isuka?

i hear it's guilty gear + METAL.

sounds like your kinda thing.

p.s.: i'd hit the one on the right :sex:

Back