Muse, American Airlines Center, Dallas, 12/2/2015

[MoM] Gort

Veteran XX
yPxpzIr.jpg

Fucking awesome show. If you don't like Muse, I don't care.

VERY brief snippet of the show. The video really doesn't convey how awesome the project technology was. In person, it really looked more like a 3d hologram than a flat projection. The puppet strings followed the musicians, too. At first, I thought it was just good choreography, but after a while it was obvious they were using motion capture to track the artists' movements. Hands down one of the best shows I have ever seen (and I've seen a LOT of concerts in my 46 years).

I got a boner just reading the thread title. I would let them gang bang me in my ear hole. Best band on on the Planet

I saw them back in 2004. They were booked to play the Shelter in Detroit, (where the 8mile movie rap battles took place) it was a free show and they ended up moving it upstairs to St. Andrews hall. It was pretty packed in there, but they put on a pretty decent show. Never been a huge fan of their music, but it was worth seeing them play live. I would have preferred to see them in the small confines of the Shelter, but trying to cram that many people in there for a free show would have sucked.

Back