[MSNBC]Fairer and More Balanced...

All media that is beholden to advertising dollars is comprised beyond the point which is satisfactory for a genuine democracy (as described by Alexis de Toqueville, for example).

They are good pass times and propaganda mills for the Coke vs. Pepsi, Conservative vs. Liberal intellectual climate in America, however.

All media that is beholden to advertising dollars is comprised beyond the point which is satisfactory for a genuine democracy (as described by Alexis de Toqueville, for example).

They are good pass times and propaganda mills for the Coke vs. Pepsi, Conservative vs. Liberal intellectual climate in America, however.

I don't claim that any media outlet can't show a slant... this man was flat out condescending and insinuated that Herman Cain was unpatriotic and unworthy of the office... all the while sucking the cock of a Marxist, Community Organizer who can't even pronounce 'Corpsmen' let alone tell you one thing about ANY service to the military.

maxxcarnage, tehvul, ender, skysnipe

thats my list of the only TW posters who I honestly believe are literally as dumb as a sack of rocks

maxxcarnage, tehvul, ender, skysnipe

thats my list of the only TW posters who I honestly believe are literally as dumb as a sack of rocks

That's actually offensive... however not pertinent because nothing I've said was untrue in this thread or 'stupid' by any means.

I don't claim that any media outlet can't show a slant... this man was flat out condescending and insinuated that Herman Cain was unpatriotic and unworthy of the office... all the while sucking the cock of a Marxist, Community Organizer who can't even pronounce 'Corpsmen' let alone tell you one thing about ANY service to the military.

He kept Petraeus in charge, and nominated him for the CIA post. So he at least can recognize ruthlessness.

maxxla7.jpg

Back