MS Paint Stupidhero

Gandalf6

Veteran X
Here is Mine: the Potato gun avenger

TRIBALWARPOTATO.JPG

I remember someone made some superhero, The skillet something? Anyways, that was a pretty cool yet very stupid idea of making stupidheros.
Paint addicts post your own stupidhero...if we get enough maybe we could make it a poll.

If it werent for the fact that there arent many really good MS painters, this could be a great thread.

Stand back, everyone!

I'LL save this thread!

internet_toughguy.gif

Witness the might of the mighty Internet Toughguy!

While a mildly irritable overweight computer nerd in real life, on the World Wide Web he is INTERNET TOUGHGUY, with the power of unmitigated vitriol against his e-enemies! He intimidates the nerds of weak and cowardly stature, and fights slanderous statements directed against his overweight self wherever he finds them! Note his bulbous package! Eh? You feel me? You can't front on a johnson like that, you fucking queer! How DARE you presume to challenge INTERNET TOUGHGUY!

Gandalf6 said:
I remember someone made some superhero, The skillet something? Anyways, that was a pretty cool yet very stupid idea of making stupidheros.
Paint addicts post your own stupidhero...if we get enough maybe we could make it a poll.

Heh, I remeber that thread

skilletknight.gif

Back